We are confident that you will love your Tanache jewelry. However, should a situation arise wherein you need to exchange any item from your order, we offer a 15 day exchange policy.
- Shipping charge of 25 AED for all returns from within the UAE. We will provide a return shipping label, so that your return process is seamless and easy.
- Shipping fees need to be paid as per actual by the customer for return orders from all countries outside the UAE.
For further details you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Please note that returned items must be in their original, unworn condition and accompanied by all original documentation including the diamond certificate.
- The item must be returned in their original packing box.
- Your return timelines begin the day you receive your order.
- Returns shipments must be made before the 15 day mark.
- Due to their personalized nature, the following orders are non returnable:
- Items that have been modified one or more times
- Items that are engraved/laser inscribed
- Items that have been resized one or more times
- Items that have previously been exchanged
- Custom designed jewelry.
How to Return Your Order?
1. Contact Tanache Jewels Customer Service Department
Get in touch with Tanache Jewels customer service department. They will authorize your return order if it is eligible for returns. All requests for refunds must be in writing via email.
2. Pack Your Return Order
- Ensure all original materials including the actual product, the original packing box and all documentation including the diamond certificates.
Please note that a 150 AED fee per certificate will be charged if the certificate is lost or tampered.
- For security reasons, do not write words like jewels, jewelry, diamonds or other related words anywhere on the package or bag.
3. Safety Instructions
- For safety purposes, please double-box your parcel.
- Affix the label to the outside of the larger box and drop it off at your nearest courier company location or van.
- Obtain a shipping receipt to confirm that the item has been shipped - this receipt will act as proof of shipment and insurance.
- If you decide to use a different shipping method please ensure that you use a trustworthy courier company. Fully insure your parcel and obtain a receipt when shipped.
- Tanache Jewels is not responsible for any lost, stolen and damaged shipments that are not arranged with them.
Once we receive the return parcel, our quality assessment team will inspect the piece and verify the condition of the item.
In the event of the returned piece not being up to the best quality standards, our quality assessment team will intervene further and take a decision after speaking with the customer.
Once the returned piece meets all our quality standards, our team will process the full refund to the customer
- It takes upto 10 working days to process the refund amount.
- Refunds amount will be issued via the method of bank transfer, customers must provide bank details via email.
- Refunds to countries other than the UAE will be refunded in the country currency as per the exchange rate at that time.
- Tanache Jewels is not responsible for any foreign currency rate differences due to the fluctuations in the currency rate from the time of purchase to refund.
- Tanache Jewels is not responsible for any foreign currency transaction fees that may be charged by the customer’s bank
Need more help? We’re here to help you 24*7
Get in touch via email: Send in your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Chat with us on the website. We don’t let bots do the talking.
Call Us: Connect with us at +971 52 171 9900
Whatsapp us on : +971 52 171 9900